Here I go.
A swift, quick dive into the blogging world. For many months I have been reading other's blogs. Laughing, crying, hmmm-ing and haaa-ing at others lives in posted versions. I so enjoy what other people contribute so why can't I add my two-cents to this blog-o-sphere?
Well, because I was worried that my writing was lacking, that I didn't have nearly enough "photo-op" moments, or that my life was simply just not exciting enough.
Today, I will get over those fears and begin blogging because gosh dang-it I like my life. It's tricky and uncomfortable sometimes but all that is quickly countered by the beauty and happiness that my life is filled with. Just sometimes that happiness or beauty takes a smidge bit longer to find. I like learning about life, my life. I love how it so quickly unravels before me.
So I begin this adventure by serving Bekah Stew.
One metaphor that seems to be sticking right now.
I have been stewing lately, my insides are stewing. This so-called stew is some odd mixture between good anticipation for the future, fear of the unknown, achy status definitions and a big chunk of hope for another's success. No! Not just one other's success but many other's success.
There is some brilliant combination that I love. It is seeing those I love succeed. I love it because I know that every individual has the ability to succeed and when I see those I love succeed it's even better.
Anyways, back to the stew. I'm sure it can be served hot or cold because on the inside that's how it feels sometimes. And more than which temperature to serve it at is the difficult decision of what to serve it in. Tears, laughter, walking, talking, working, yoga-ing, cooking, or reading? I suppose that decision often depends on the day. Regardless this stew is past its date. I have stewed and stewed for far too long.
Serve me up in a form of chocolate, that's always delicious. Or how about a fresh green salad- fresh is always good.
Just forget the stew!
I like the bekah dancing stew best...
ReplyDelete