BF Ash, J, M and I ventured out to a concert last night. It was a night filled with talk of travels and English accents. It was relaxing. I let the music sink deep inside me. The three bands/musicians were all from England and their pleasant accents reminded me of the English countryside- green, wet, and rolling.
Enough of the English though, it is the deep sinking music that I am really here to write about. It has been a long while since I felt music in the back parts of my insides. As I sat and listened it was more than my ears listening. It was my heart, my whole body just wanting to let every note seep into my skin. From the skin I willed it to find my bloodstream and then on into my heart. Filling me. “Fill, fill, fill.” My brain pleaded with the notes.
At moments it was just me and the music(cliché yet, I am allowed), just me. I wanted it to be just me. Loving in the music as just me, Bekah. Just me, Bekah.
Here is a musical treat from last night. Enjoy!
Oh! One more thing- lead singer of Sigur Ros just came out with a solo album. More seeping and filling to come- I purchased it and love it so far.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment