5.29.2010

Reviews

I have a few things to review. Just like the movie critics and their popcorn.

First- Prince of Persia. Saw it last night and if the fact that Mer and I laughed almost the entire movie is any indication of its quality then there you go. Definitely a boy movie. I mean hello, it's based on a video game. I should have known but really it was quite ridiculous. 1.5 popcorn. Out of 4 mind you.

Second- Daniel Deronda. A George Elliot book in movie form. A 4 hour BBC movie(the best kind) produced by Andrew Davies. BF Ash, Madre, Liv and I LOVED it. It provided a beautiful dichotomy of selfishness and selflessness. I would highly recommend it to any female. 3 popcorn.

Third- Homemade cinnamon rolls. 4 popcorn

Forth- Tomorrow's missionary farewell, BF Ash's farewell. I already know it's going to be a 4 popcorn. I can't WAIT!!

p.s. Wherever I go as an SM I think this jacket will do just fine. no review necessary.



No comments:

Post a Comment