Sister DeMordaunt is so wonderful. She helped me feel extremely welcome at the MTC when I arrived here last week and jumped into her district and COMPANIONSHIP. She studies hard and is an inspiration to me of perseverance. She has a STRONG spirit about her and I’m very impressed by her depth of faith and hunger for the Gospel. She has a deep love for and desire to share the gospel with the people of Taiwan and that genuine love will be able to reach people in incredible ways. Thank you for letting her serve. Love, Sister Morey
Your daughter is an excellent example of Christlike charity. Sister DeMordaunt has taught me a lot about kindness, as well as faith. She brings light into the life of the district. I am happy to have been called to serve in the same mission, and you should be proud to call her your daughter. Elder O’Brien
Sister DeMordaunt is a power house!! She has such a great love of the gospel and wants to share it with everyone. She is a hard worker and will do very well in Taiwan. Elder Field
Dear Mr. and Mrs. DeMordaunt: Thank you so very much for your daughter’s service. Serving with her is a delight. She is very loving and accepting. She is also obedient and an amazing example of the believers. I know she will do very well in Taiwan. Thanks for raising her the way you did. Elder Maxfield
Dear DeMordaunt Family—Thank you for sending Sister D. on a “mish” (her own word). She truly has an uplifting spirit. Some days I wonder what I would do without someone equally as joke-oriented as myself, but before I even finish the thought, Sister D. has usually said something HILARIOUS!...So the problem goes away! Sincerely, Elder Badser.
DeMordaunt Family, I’ve been with Sister D for 49 days now and it has been incredible. She has helped me through a lot of hard transitions from normal life to mission life. Her faith is something I hope I can have some day. She is passionate about the gospel and its contagious! You’ve raised an awesome missionary. Elder Turk
Dear Sister D.’s Fam: I’m so privileged to have the opportunity to serve with your daughter in the MTC. What I love most is to see her willingness to always try her best. She is always willing to try even when speaking Chinese is hard. It motivates me to have that same attitude. Elder Ostvig (AKA Sundance)
And lastly…I feel very blessed to be Sister DeMordaunt’s companion. When it comes down to it, we are so similar, yet have so much to learn from each other. She has a very tender heart and it is beneficial to missionary work. She is a great communicator and can easily connect with people. Her Chinese has increased SO MUCH since we got here. One time we were teaching and afterwards our teacher told her that she sounded like she’d been in Taiwan 6 months already. I know she is receiving so much help from the spirit as she prepares to go to Taiwan and preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ. I know she has a testimony of Jesus Christ and His Gospel. I’ve been privileged to share many spiritual experiences with her. She is changing for the better and is such a blessing to see her learn and grow while helping everyone around her to do the same. I know we were put together for a reason. Thanks for preparing and supporting her in serving the Lord. She will bless many people in Taiwan. Sister DeVictoria
No comments:
Post a Comment