6.04.2010

Sister Rebekah DeMordaunt

I have been called to serve in the Taiwan, Taichung Mission. I will be speaking Mandarin Chinese. My report date is pending. Salt Lake just may let me sneak in a bit earlier- July 21 as opposed to October 13. We will see!! Wow though! I can't hardly believe it. I can't believe that there is someone in Taiwan waiting to hear the message of the restored gospel from ME. I can't believe that I will be speaking (more like learning) one of the hardest languages in the world AND I especially can't believe I GET to go on a mission. Unbelievable.


P.S. Here is a picture of Taichung at night!

3 comments:

  1. Still in AWWWW of it all. I am soooo excited for you and for the experience you will be having. Keep me posted on when you are leaving. I am so proud of you, words can hardly describe. I love you so much. Tawns

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taiwan does not even know what is about to hit it :) You'll be SO awesome Bek!

    ReplyDelete
  3. woo hoo! didn't know about the earlier date...come on slc! can you go on Aug 22? word is there is going to be an awesome dance party on the 21st that wouldn't be the same without you...

    ReplyDelete