I love life at the present moment. I love loving people and I love the relationships I have and the relationships I am building. If I were to write a letter to life it would be this.
Dear Life, (!!!)
I love you! Thank you for being good to me!
Love,
Bekah
p.s. sometimes when it gets so good I feel as though I could burst out of my skin, just burst with happiness.
Have you ever noticed how you respond to seeing someone else smile?
Try to notice it next time. Pay attention to what you think or feel at that exact moment. To me there is a quick, pure moment that can't be defined as you see someone smile. Quicker than a second, quicker than a nano-second even. That quick, undefined moment- well I like it.
Something I love is this:
While we practice conscious breathing our thinking will slow down and we can give ourselves a real rest. Most of the time we think too much and mindful breathing helps us to be calm, relaxed and peaceful. It helps us to stop being possessed by sorrows of the past and worries of the future and helps us to be in touch with life, which is wonderful in the present moment.
- Thich Naht Han, Zen Buddhist Monk, Vietnam
...Is that quote from hot yoga?
ReplyDeleteit HAS to be. it's that good.