As of Monday morning at 9:45 a.m. part of this summer became ballet. Whoa, hey there blast from the past! I have been teaching ballet to mmm 3 to 5 year olds but that just hasn't done the trick to keeping me in shape. After two two-hour classes I have been thoroughly worked over. Every inch of my body hurts. I feel like I have been staying in shape with running, biking, zumba-ing but that all is a bit different than ballet. My butt hurts, my feet hurt, my calves hurt, shall I continue? oh my thighs hurt, my neck hurts. Okay enough complaining but really!
Besides all the hurting it feels SO great to get back to what I love. I had forgotten the feeling of it all. Concentrating on lengthening my muscles, weight placement, balance, flexibility.
Call me a nerd but I love it.
I just wish these jerkfaces were still around!
p.s. love this song= small obsession with English bands as of late.

No comments:
Post a Comment