*note* Some member of my family will be posting my weekly letters/pictures home on this blog. I don't want you thinking I would break rules or something by blogging on the mission, no sir. I love me some rules (especially that one about skirts and nylons).
8.29.2010
Here I Go!
Alrighty folks...I'm off! For a good 18 months, a real good 18 months that is. I CAN'T WAIT!!! AND I only have to wait 2 ish more days until I officially enter the MTC as a real legit missionary of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I can't believe how quickly it has come and I love that it is here- the mission. Woo! I am thrilled to have the opportunity to go share the best gift ever- the gospel! I am one lucky girl! And even luckier to have wonderful friends and family supporting me on this crazy adventure. I love you all (not sure who reads this but I love you anyways) and thank you for your love and encouragement. Cross your fingers for me with the Chinese and say a little prayer or two that the people of Taiwan will listen to what I have to say (and if they don't listen just pray that they will let me love them)! Ooooo yay! See you in 18 months.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good luck Bekah! You're going to do so awesome! I'm very excited for you!
ReplyDeleteI want to wish you every good thing as you set off on your mission. We are so proud of you! You will be amazing and I know your life will forever be enriched from the experiences awaiting you. We will anticipate each and every blog post and will be amazed and delighted, I'm sure! You will be in our prayers!
ReplyDelete